Tinted Glacier Pack
Welcome to the Tinted Glacier Pack! Before you join the website, make sure you've signed up on our WolfQuest thread! If you don't have a WolfQuest account, you can find the pack thread topic in the Wildlife & WolfQuest category.

Tinted Glacier Pack

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ;_______________;
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 pm by Shynn

» EFA Notices
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm by Thunder

» I have GREAT news!!
Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm by Aaron

» Sparkle's Roleplay Training
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm by Aaron

» Roleplay Improvements - Please Read
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 pm by Aaron

» Spirit's Roleplay Training
Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm by Aaron

» Second Go At a Roleplay Event?
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm by Shynn

» Reporting Posts
Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 pm by Tyla

» Riddles of the Messenger
Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm by Aaron

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Share | 

MotM November 2012 & Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Lean, Mean, Topic-Locking Machine
Lean, Mean, Topic-Locking Machine

WolfQuest Username : Ajoli

PostSubject: MotM November 2012 & Updates   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm

UotM
If your reading this, you are most likely one of my dear friends who has helped so hard to reconstruct this forum to its former glory. It takes a lot to do something like that. It takes courage, faith, and a lot of enthusiasm. It also takes the sense of knowing what good comes out. We all had that mindset, and we all worked together for hours to make this forum fun. Now, I want to say that we're actually a little bit better than the pack that came before this...

Bug shout out to Sparkle, Shynn, Tyla, and Spirit; my closest and most faithful comrades in this adventure. These guys are the masons of the forum... (I like that. Maybe we should change the 'Senior Management' rank to 'Glacier Masons'. Sounds more original). Anyway, we were able to reconcile differences and combine similarities to make a happy community once more. We might be active again... who knows?

Anyway, our star user this month is... everyone! Everyone assisted in every way possible and everyone was the best. I can't think of any better way to reward everyone... so here! I'll give you guys chat moderator abilities throughout November

Updates
Notice the new forum layout? Like it? If not, too bad. Because It's not changing. Oh, sorry for not including you in the banner, Shynn. I'll make another one including you :'D

While reading over the pack front page, I realized something.Rank leaders. Apparently, there is supposed to be a leader of each rank. Well, I had completely forgotten about my intentions in doing this, so let's start now!
@Airan, post for activity here to become a rank leader
@Raphael, post for activity here to become a rank leader
@Kovu, post for activity here to become a rank leader.

The holidays are nearing! That means snow, ice, and extra-special glacier activities! I'm thinking about hiding snowflakes in the forum and directing a scavenger hunt. Tell me what you guys think, and I'll conduct a poll on it. I want December-January to be glacier-full and fun!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tintedglacier.4rumer.com

MotM November 2012 & Updates
Page 1 of 1