Tinted Glacier Pack
Welcome to the Tinted Glacier Pack! Before you join the website, make sure you've signed up on our WolfQuest thread! If you don't have a WolfQuest account, you can find the pack thread topic in the Wildlife & WolfQuest category.

Tinted Glacier Pack

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ;_______________;
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 pm by Shynn

» EFA Notices
Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm by Thunder

» I have GREAT news!!
Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm by Aaron

» Sparkle's Roleplay Training
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm by Aaron

» Roleplay Improvements - Please Read
Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 pm by Aaron

» Spirit's Roleplay Training
Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm by Aaron

» Second Go At a Roleplay Event?
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm by Shynn

» Reporting Posts
Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 pm by Tyla

» Riddles of the Messenger
Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm by Aaron

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Share | 

I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Lean, Mean, Topic-Locking Machine

WolfQuest Username : Ajoli

PostSubject: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 am

Alright guys. Sparkle and Shynn are sisters as well as Cita and Kana? I didn't believe it. So I snooped around the IP addresses in order to protect out forum. Turns out Sparkle and Shynn do not share the same IP, so they are two different people. But I remembered Kana saying she left 'WolfQuest Star' account to make a 'vivid purple' account (at this time, Cita had not joined the website.) This morning, I checked Cita's IP address. Sure enough, Kana and Cita shared the same IP. I think it's rather hard to believe that they're siblings, but what do you think?

Proof: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tintedglacier.4rumer.com
Tyla

WolfQuest Username : A Raining Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm

No. Just NO. I honestly cant handle this; I bet if they are opposite genders their going to become mates. Alright... Im frustrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spirit

WolfQuest Username : wolvestail

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am

That's just... Sorry to say but that's sad. And very dissapointed that she would do something like this. I will not allow this. That is not right. Something should be done about this!

ι cannoт ғιх тнe wrong
wнaт'ѕ done, ιѕ done...
•*¨*•*¨*•*¨*•*¨*•
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 am

What do you think we should do, then? Take away some viewing privileges or something?
Back to top Go down
Tyla

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 am

Maybe give her a warning or something? Maybe like deactivate her account for a short period of time? I dont know. Its just sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 am

Yep :I
Tell you what, I'll send her a private messages stating that multiple account are not only against our rules, but WolfQuest's rules.
Back to top Go down
Tyla

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 am

Alright. :I Quote her reply here if you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 am

Aaron wrote:
Hello there Kana. It has come to Spirit, Tyla, and myself's concern that you and your 'sister,' Cita share the same IP address. And another thing, you never mentioned a sister before now. If you don't know, an IP address is your computer's code; no IP addresses are alike. Thus, we think you may be the same person. Note that multiple accounts are against our forum rules and the WQ rules.

WQ Coordinator wrote:
Although it is possible to create multiple accounts, we request that each person only has a single account. This keeps the forum and its database from being cluttered and lagging, and maintain forums security. That way, we can spend more time and money on game development rather than maintaining and hosting the forum. If you were unable to log in to an account so created a separate one, please e-mail [Only admins are allowed to see this link] with a detailed request to delete your extra account(s). (Please read the "How do I delete my account?" FAQ for more details.)

This is only for your own good. Please tell me the honest truth, and the punishment may not be as bad. I am thrilled that you would risk this much for this pack, but I don't think it is appropriate.

This is what I sent.
Back to top Go down
Tyla

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:02 pm

This sounds fair enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Kana wrote:
K vivid purple was my sisters account but she gave it to me x( sorry u can delete Cita : o

I got the truth. Should we just give her a warning?
Back to top Go down
Tyla

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Hmm.... I say if it took her longer to reply/tell the truth yeah. But she just was really honest, If there is a punishment, I believe it should be really small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

I just asked her not to do it again ^^
I'll go deactivate Cita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....   

Back to top Go down

I thought I should bring this to the other's concerns....
Page 1 of 1